Sunday, October 26, 2008

Speak No Evil

But only because I can't. Apparently, for the first time in my life, I have laryngitis. Ain't that a bitch. I've never thought of myself as someone who needs a lot of speech to get through life. Now that I can't speak, it occurs to me that I was kind of wrong about that. Another first for me - being wrong! Who would've thought? Not me. Well, that makes twice, already, in one day!

It's late and I'm tired. Probably not necessary for me to even point that out. If anyone read the above paragraph, I'm sure they had no trouble coming to that conclusion. As usual, I should be sleeping but I'm not. In the morning I'll be wishing I had. This just proves how much of a procrastinator I am. It could prove other things about my personality but I don't even want to think that deep at such a late hour.

Had a pretty uneventful day, today. Stayed in bed for the most part. That's hard to do when you're responsible for children. However, somehow I managed to pull it off with no casualties. That in itself is something for someone to either be proud or ashamed of. I haven't decided which, yet. Maybe a bit of both.

No comments: