Monday, October 20, 2008

Days...

go by and go by and go by. It seems as though nothing changes, when in actuality, everything does. It's feeling like fall, now. I almost find myself enjoying it. Normally I'm much more of a summer person. The older I get, the less tolerant I am of the heat. It's kind of sad to think that something I once enjoyed so much, is now an added aggravation. But it gives way to my newly found enjoyment of the cooler months. Maybe all of this is a reflection of my maturing personality. I say this because I believe that everything we enjoy and everything we despise are things hidden inside of our inner minds. The most seemingly meaningless things always have profound undertones. One only has to be willing to look inside themselves. However, depending on the person, Nietzsche's famous abyss quote could serve as a proper diversion. I know it has with me.

No comments: