Monday, December 15, 2008

Semester's Over

And not a moment too soon.

I'm going to keep it short, tonight. I should be giving my kids a bath but I haven't yet mustered up the energy to get up and do it. I'm so lazy.

I finally went back to work, today. It was nice. I even worked more hours than I was suppose to. Part of the reason for this is because we'll be off all next week, except for Monday and Tuesday. I'm not sure that getting over 19 hours in one week, while only getting maybe 10, the next is alright. The work-study program I'm in stipulates a 19 hour/week maximum. The lady I work with/for said it would be fine, though. I'll take her word for it. Mainly, I just need the money and I appreciate her giving me a chance to make more.

Maybe I'll write more, tomorrow. Especially if I get bored at the job I'm getting paid to do almost nothing at. Perfect job for me!

No comments: