Monday, December 29, 2008

I feel...

like shit, tonight. I have the all-to-familiar feeling that I'm coming down with something, yet again. My immune system sucks beyond belief. The conundrum is that I look physically well, but inside it's all a big system of malfunctioning crap. Someone told me I was a hypochondriac. I wish this were true! However, in the past, when I've gone to the doctor thinking things were a little bad, they always turn out to be much worse. I guess at this point I should be one. Maybe if I caught things in early stages, they would not be so bad.

Anyway, I don't think it's anything life threatening by any means. I just feel worn out and achy. All of this will inevitably make me depressed in the end, so then I'll have to battle that. But so it goes...

It feels as though I'm just writing for the sake of writing, tonight. That is not a good feeling for me, as I really don't care for things that I call "filler." However, it's the most I can muster tonight, and it'll have to do.

No comments: