Thursday, September 25, 2008

Switching Teams

Sometimes I consider turning completely lesbian. Men make me ill, sometimes, with their
total "sex on the brain" personalities. Sometimes, this can work to a woman's advantage and sometimes it becomes far too much to bear.

Now, to be clear, I'm not saying that women don't think about sex, often. I probably think about it more often than most, and I'm far from being virginal in all aspects. However, I can sit down with someone who I find physically attractive, and yet, be quite serious and professional with them.

And I'm not saying that ALL men are one way or the other. I'm sure there are men out there who find women attractive, yet can manage to keep their sexual desires for them, to themselves. I just haven't met many.

Is it that my very nature is overtly sexual? Do I scream sex by subtle, unconscious acts? Is it my pheromones? Is it all the above?

I hope you know when you read this, that I'm not directing this in any way, toward you.... You have been nothing but supportive, loving, and kind to me.

No comments: