Monday, September 22, 2008

First Attempt

I feel even more alone than usual and this blogging business may be a little harder than I once believed it to be. I seem to be at a loss for text, which is quite unusual. Writing has always came easier to me than anything in life. Where does that leave me?

One thing that's on my mind right now is the fucked up justice system we have in these great United States. Or maybe it's just the South. Something inside tells me that it's not just a regional problem, though. I attended my first bond hearing, today. It wasn't mine, thank God. Just someone close to me. "Close to me." What a strange phrase. Can someone you don't particularly like be close to you? I think they are the closest.

That's all I have for now. Pretty lousy first attempt, right?

No comments: