Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wish I Could...

think of a good title. I probably shouldn't even write since I can't think of anything to write about. I guess I'm hoping that as I type something profound will come to me. Ah, the eternal optimist.

I'm on a new medicine called Seroquel. My physician thinks I have bipolar I or manic-depression. Duh. They are suppose to give me some other meds to go with it but I don't have insurance so I've had to wait on some kind of charity that helps people in my situation. I have another appointment next week and I should find out then if I'm approved. They gave me a ton of free samples of the Seroquel but didn't have any of the other meds. For some reason it seems that anti-psychotic meds are very expensive.

They pills I've been taking are working a little but I don't really like the effects. I stay in a daze most of the time and all level of creativity are lost. At least I'm not up, down, up, down, up, down, etc...

No comments: