Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lithium

is what I'm taking now. I just started it today so I'm not sure how well it will work. I did start the day out in a very, very manic mood which I love and hate at the same time. It has faded away and I'm much more calm at the moment, however, I'm wishing now that I would've had time to write my Political Ideologies essay while in that state although I'm not sure how coherent it would have been...

I'm swamped with school work, movies to watch, books to read, and family responsibilities so this blogging drought may continue for a bit. I would like to say before I publish this that being a political science major in the area that I live in is quite taxing on my psyche. If I thought most people were stupid before choosing this concentration, I can't even explain what I think of them now.

No comments: