Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sickness

My poor daughter is sick, again. Seems like she is taking after her mother in that respect. She's ran a high fever since last night. I took her to the doctor today and so far, they can't find anything wrong. Strep, flu, and u.t.i. tests came back negative. They took an x-ray of her chest and are suppose to call me tonight and let me know how that turned out. She's taking it very well. Kids are sort of resilient that way.

I feel kind of crappy, myself. However, that is nothing new with me so I'm not alarmed by any means. I've got to go to my stupid fitness walking class in a few minutes (like I really feel like doing that). I have no choice because the professor I have does not understand that people get sick more than once or twice a semester. He's a nice guy, though.

Guess I better go and earn my A. Sucks.

No comments: