Friday, July 24, 2009

What Can I Say?

I'm going over things to discuss and yet nothing seems substantive. To be honest, I'm only writing right now because I feel like I should and there's no reason to have this blog if I'm not going to write in it, so...

Current semester is almost over. There may not be another one since my financial aid got so royally screwed up and I owe $1600 which I shockingly do not have lying around. The registrar saw fit to put a registration hold on my account because of it. One person from that office told me I would be fine and the next semester's refund would pay for it. After the hold was placed I opted for a second opinion and of course, it was quite contradictory to the first. So, in a nutshell, it's quite the shitty predicament. I really enjoy going to school. Of course, the current school sucks donkey balls but I have goals and the only way to achieve them is by forging ahead. Maybe I'll start stripping and be the first true stripper to be paying her way through college.

That's really the biggest issue I have at the moment. Well, besides a possible ovarian cyst (or possibly worse). I don't have health insurance so I can't really get any tests done to find out what the incredible pain in my side is from. The E.R. did rule out kidney stones, however. And the morphine was nice...

No comments: