Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Have Commitment Issues

At least in regards to blogging. It has been quite some time since I've put any of my thoughts down. This is partially due to the fact that my thoughts have been pointless as of late (or possibly, if not probably, longer than that). Even now as I reread the small amount of writing I've done on this current topic, I realize that it is shit. But hold on...it could get shittier.

I start my new school, tomorrow and I'm a little anxious over it. No one knows me there and vice-versa. At my old school I was almost somebody and now, now I'm just another body or number depending on how cynical I feel like getting. Obviously I don't do well with change.

Graduation was soooo boring except for one way-too-brief moment on my way out the door. It was one of those moments that you make you wish you had a Ti-Vo for your life so that you could rewind, play, pause, rewind, play, pause, and so on. Alas, all I have is my memory which is constantly disappointing me.

Well, that's all I have for now. Maybe, just maybe, I'll write more soon. Possibly even tomorrow. I know we're all excited! ;)

No comments: